The arts play a significant role in the social and economic health of our community. Designated as a core academic subject, the arts are central to youth development. Students with an education rich in the arts have better GPAs, score better on standardized tests, and have lower dropout rates — findings that cut across all socio-economic categories.
Investing in the arts has long been recognized as a key to community revitalization, attracting both patrons and businesses to communities with thriving artistic and cultural centers. In short, an investment in the arts is an investment in the continued economic growth of our community.
Membership benefits begin on day of purchase and run for the next 12 months of the year. You will be notified when it is time for you to renew
The Averitt Center for the Arts is a non-profit 501 (c)3 organization and receives financial support from a variety of sources. But the most important contributions are from individual donors like you.
All memberships last for a full calendar year from the date of purchase.
Each higher level of membership includes benefits from the previous level.
Aficionado - $75 ($7.50 a month)
• Listing in Event Playbill
• Voucher for Free Concessions
Muse - $125 ($12.50 a month)
• $5 off all performance tickets
• $25 Discount on Averitt Center Summer Camps
• 2 Vouchers for Free Concessions
• Discount on Averitt Center Classes
Thespian - $250 ($25 a month)
• 2 Free Tickets
• 10% discount with Friends of the Arts companies (Sugar Magnolia Bakery, Jaxe + Grace, Tandoor & Tap, Hair Studio 101)
• $100 off with any purchase of $699 or more at L.A. Waters Furniture
• 15% discount on purchases (excluding sale items) at R.J. Pope
Premier-Danseuse - $500 ($50 a month)
• 4 Free Tickets
• 10% Discount on Purchase of Gallery ArtWork
Artisan - $1000 ($100 a month)
• Two Season-Ticket Packages
• Private concert at place of business
Philanthropist - $1500 ($150 a month)
• Two Season-TIcket Packages
• Private Paint-N-Party